Unless something stands in our way, Brighton Punx Picnic's New Year’s Eve party featuring Circle Nøne, Contract Killer, Soho Bombshell and The Meantime Collective is still going ahead! But to try and keep us all as safe as possible under the circumstances, we’ve got to use our common sense and look our for eachother, so there's some important info you need to know in order to attend...
- You will need to bring proof of a negative covid test to enter, this can be through a confirmation email or text, or the test stick itself (leave the swab at home)
- Wear a mask, unless you’re drinking, we don’t want to be able to see your face
- All the crew and bands will take a test as soon as they arrive at the club
- All the cowley club volunteers will be wearing masks for the whole evening, even though it sucks, but we’re doing it for your benefit
- If you’ve been in contact with anyone who’s sick, stay at home
- Stay clean, wash your hands, listen to the volunteers’ instrutions - we will kick you out if you fuck about
Don’t be a dickhead
See you on the 31st, let’s have a fucking party!