Add to Calendar
21st November 2019 @ 19:00 – 20:00
The library offers a free software clinic on Thursday evenings.
We can help you:
- Browse securely and anonymously with Tor and Tails
- Learn about free and open source alternatives to commercial software
- Install free alternatives to Apple and Microsoft on your PC or laptop, such as Ubuntu or Mint
- Get advice and guidance on building your own website using free software
- Delete your Facebook account and get your data back
Just come along or email email@example.com if you want to know more.